Dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam vitae fringilla augue. Maecenas in lectus lorem. In et accumsan mi. Aenean vestibulum nisl eu arcu viverra iaculis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In vehicula diam et mauris imperdiet aliquet.
1) Am I allowed to participate in more than one category?
Yes, you are allowed to sign up for more than one category. Registration fees apply per category. However, do note that the fees are non-refundable.
2) Do I get additional goodie bags if I join more than one category?
Yes, the number of goodie bags you are entitled to will be distributed according to the number of categories you register for.
3) When is the last day of registration?
Early bird registration closes on 3rd April 2017 and our registration closes on 7th May 2017. It is advisable to sign up early as the slots available for the event are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
4) Are there gender restrictions in team events?
Please refer to the table in the Categories tab, under "Event Details".
5) Can I sign up on the event day at the registration booth?
Unfortunately, all participants would have to send in their registration form or sign up online before 7TH May 2017. Only confirmed applicants are allowed to participate in the marathon.
6) How do I know if a category is closed / full?
If the category is full, we will make an announcement on the update page. Also we will remove the category from the registration page of our Facebook. Do like our Facebook page for instant updates.
7) Can I change my category after I have registered for the event?
Changing of categories is not allowed once payment has been made and received.
8) Who can sign up for the Family Fun Race?
Teams in this category must comprise only direct family members.
9) Who can sign up for the Corporate Challenge?
Teams in this category must comprise only staff from the same company or organization.
10) Are the Team categories a relay or consolidation of individual timings?
Only corporate relay and open relay categories are relays. The rest of the categories with more than one person are based on consolidation of all the members' timings.
11) What do I get if I join the Family Fun Race since there are no prizes?
Participants will receive the finisher medal and goodie bag at the end of the race and qualify for a lucky draw.
12) What is the difference between Team Open and Open Relay?
Team Open requires every participant to complete the total climb while participants in Open Relay will collectively complete the climb.
13) What am I entitled to upon the completion of my race?
Participants who complete the climb would be entitled to receive an exclusive National Vertical Marathon 2017 Finisher medal, while participants who complete the relay categories (Corporate Relay & Open Relay) would receive an exclusive National Vertical Marathon 2017 Relay Finisher medal.
14) How does the relay work? (Only for Open Relay & Corporate Relay participants)
The team of 3 will split themselves, and order themselves from first to last. The first runner would be stationed at the starting line, while the subsequent runners at their respective levels. Once the preceding team member reaches the next team member, they would have to pass over a wristband before proceeding with their climb. The last runner would finish at the sky garden, while the first two runners would be brought down from their respective levels, and then escorted to the sky garden where they will be reunited with their last runner.
15) Can I run with my friend that is in a different category?
Different categories will be either flagged off at different timings or the same timing. Hence, you will not be able to run with your friend in a different category. If you want to run together, you can consider running as a group under the Team Open category.
16) When will I collect my race bib?
Participants will receive their race bib on the event day.
17) Do I get an additional event shirt if I join more than one category?
Yes, the number of shirts you are entitled to will be distributed according to the number of categories you register for.
Mauris sit amet
Tortor, eget ornare urna. Duis varius tellus eros. Donec odio arcu, rutrum ac rutrum eget, bibendum ac enim. Phasellus hendrerit iaculis purus. Aliquam sit amet molestie odio. Sed commodo dictum consequat aenean in est.
1) How do I know what time to report on event day?
An email containing the event details and the reporting timings will be sent to all participants at least 1 week before the event.
2) What do I need to bring on event day?
Bring down your NRIC as well as a proof of registration or payment. This can include your confirmation slip or your payment receipt.
3) Will there be enough time for me to warm-up before my race?
Yes, there will be sufficient time after you register to do your own warm-up. It is advisable for you to come earlier to do some warm-up and to have a light meal before that.
4) What should I do if I lose my number tag after registration?
Please proceed to the Help Desk to report your lost number tag. An administrative fee will be charged and a new number tag will be issued to you.
5) If one of my team members fails to turn up on the event day, will the rest of the team still be allowed to compete?
Yes, your team will still be allowed to complete the marathon but the team will not be ranked. As for the relay categories, the preceding runner will have to cover for the runner that did not turn up. i.e. if the 3rd runner is absent, the 2nd runner will be required to cover the 3rd runner's required climb.
6) When is goodie bag collection?
Goodie bag collection will be on the event day itself. Do note that collection of your event tee, race tag and medals are also on the event day itself.
7) For individual categories, am I able to run with my friends in the same wave?
Yes, you can do so by filling up this form! However we seek your understanding that this is only subjected to availability.
8) Will I get to know my individual/team timing?
Yes, of course! Results of individual/team timing will be released on the day itself. The official results will also be posted on our website approximately 1 week after the event.
9) Is there an area for me to place my bag before the race?
There will be a baggage deposit for you to place your bag
© Copyright 2017. ntu sports club. all rights reserved.