1) Am I allowed to participate in more than 1 category?
Yes, you are allowed to sign up for more than 1 category. Registration fees apply per category.
2) Do I get additional goodie bags if I join more than 1 category?
Yes, the number of goodie bags you are entitled to will be distributed according to the number of categories you register for.
3) When is the last day of registration?
Registration closes on 1st may 2014 and our early bird registration closes on 23rd March 2014. It is advisable to sign up early as the slots available for the event are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
4) Are there gender restrictions in team events?
please refer to the table under details tab.
5) Can I sign up on the event day at the registration booth?
Unfortunately, all participants would have to send in their registration form or sign up online before 1st may 2014. Only confirmed applicants are allowed to participate in the marathon.
6) How do I know if a category is closed / full?
If closed, there will be an update on the updates page and the category will be removed from the registration page
7) Can I change my category/team members after I have registered for the event?
Changing of categories is not allowed once payment has been made and received.
8) Who can sign up for the Family Fun Race?
Teams in this category must comprise only of direct family members.
9) Who can sign up for the Corporate Challenge?
Teams in this category must comprise only of staff from the same company / organization.
10) Are the Team categories a relay or consolidation of individual timings?
only corporate relay category is a relay. the rest of the categories with more than one person are based on consolidation of all the members' timings
11) What do I get if I join the Family Fun Race since there are no prizes?
Participants will receive the finisher medal, T-shirt, goodie bag at the end of the race and qualify for a giveaway
12) How do I know what time to report on event day?
An email will be sent to you as a reminder comprising event details and the reporting timings at least 1 week before the event.
13) What do I need to bring on event day?
Bring down a form of identification as well as a proof of registration or payment. This can include your confirmation slip or your payment receipt.
14) Will there be enough time for me to warm-up before my race?
yes there will be sufficient time after you register to do your own warm-up.
15) What should I do if I lose my number tag after registration?
Please proceed to the Help Desk to report your lost number tag. An administrative fee will be charged and a new number tag will be issued to you.
16) If one of my team members fails to turn up on the event day, will the rest of the team still be allowed to compete?
Yes, your team will still be allowed to complete the marathon but the team will not be ranked.
17) When is goodie bag collection?
Goodie bag collection will be on the event day itself. Do note that collection of your event tee, race tag and medals are also on the event day itself.
18) For individual categories, am I able to run with my friends in the same wave?
Yes, you can do so by filling up this form! however we seek your understanding that this is only subjected to availability
19) Will I get to know my individual/team timing?
Yes, of course! Results of individual/team timing will be announced on our website approximately 1 week after the event.